2026년 8월 23일 일요일
연중 제21주일 미사
#연풍순교성지
연중 제21주일 오전 11시 미사 연풍순교성지 담임사제 정효준 라우렌시오 신부님 집전 with my husband
Matthew 16:13-20
Jesus went into the region of Caesarea Philippi and he asked his disciples "Who do people say that the Son of Man is?"
They replied, "Some say John the Baptist, others Elijah, still others Jeremiah or one of the prophets."
He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
Simon Peter said in reply, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Jesus said to him in reply, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah. For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father.
And so I say to you, you are Peter,
and upon this rock I will build my church,
and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven.
Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven;
and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
Then he strictly ordered his disciples
to tell no one that he was the Christ.
“스승님은 살아 계신 하느님의 아드님 그리스도이십니다.” 지혜의 샘이신 하느님 아버지께서는 베드로 사도의 겸손한 증언으로 우리 믿음의 기초를 놓으셨습니다.
신부님께서 모든 교구를 말하며 손을 들라고 하셨다.
의정부교구와 청주교구(봉사자 제외) 신자를 제외한 모든 교구 신자분들이 방문했다.
청주교구는 내일 사제 인사 이동이라 신자들이 올 수 없었다고 한다.
표지판을 따라 갔다.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기